So I took K to see Toy Story 3 yesterday ... This town is weird, the same guy owns all 3 movie theaters - who is also the same guy that owns all the movie theaters in Abilene.
So what would possess this moron to put the hottest movie of the summer in the shittiest movie theater in town is beyond me. OH and it was also 3D, you try and convince a 4yr old to keep GLASSES on during a movie. Why everyone is so hyped up about these stupid movies I don't know - but they are not worth it. Especially the extra 5$ it cost me to get those dang glasses ... the same ones they want me to "recycle" in their glasses recycle box, so they can clean them, repackage them and sell them to the next sucker - quiet a racket.
So we sit a down and start eating our "poppycorn" and right before the movie starts a huge dude sits right in front of K. REALLY?!?! Is your SA that low that you can't see the small kid behind you? The one that can not see the movie now because of your big ass head ? So K spent the entire movie on my lap, which wasn't so bad, except both my arms fell asleep and I was practically sweating in there. Some people are just morons.
The movie on the other hand was pretty good - a lot of "adult" references. Good moral at the end too - definitely go check it out - just don't sit in front of a kid!
- J
Shipping without leaving the house
11 years ago

Glad you liked the movie, I want to go see it, even though I have no kids...so what's "THE BIG MONTH" ticked down to? Can't read to read about all your food adventures too.
ReplyDelete